Hi Friends,
I've finally decided on the theme for our October SWAP, and I'm sure you've all figured it out since I was asking who has Cuttlebugs, etc... Anyway I want to host a Embossing/Die Cut SWAP. It'd be great to get some embossed sheets from folders we don't have. If you don't have embossing folders or the ability to emboss then send out die cuts you can make. Which ever you prefer. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions. As with the other SWAPS send all to me with SASE and I'll sort and send out to everyone on the list. PM or email me if you'd like to be in this SWAP. I know it's a bit in the future so no rush.
Valeri
My Menu Board
-
Golly I have been away way too long. This post is an old craft but I've
been using it religiously for months now and the fact that we only fight
about dinn...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment