
1st picture is showing the closest, the doors have been removed and it consists of an entire shelving system then my jetmax cubes are also in there, we put a shelf on the bottom to hold up the jetmax cubes and to allow plenty of room under it for all my totes that I use when I go to crops, also stores my sewing machine.
2nd picture is one of my wall spaces, the counter tops are made of MDF extra wide and it is a U shape along 3 walls.
3rd picture is the opposite side the window wall.

Final picture is a small little dresser that I use to store my current projects that I would like to do chipboard books, paint cans, etc. also in the wardrobe section that contains some of my stamp sets along with partial completed projects.


1 comment:
Great craftroom!!! Love the colors you used, especially with the white shelves against the red walls...LOVE IT!!!! How sweet of your DH to help ya get your room ready for crafting!! It's great when they support our habits! lol Have a great night!!!
Post a Comment