Good Morning Everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know Stephinie (Mimi) got her 2nd Bughead in the Night Owls thread last night so don't forget to congratulate her!! Today Catie is teaching her first class, Cricut 101, and here's hoping it goes well for you Catie. Also Megan's PEA IS WALKING !! Yea Pea!! What a sweetie. Babies are so cute when they first start toddling along. Megan is also getting ready to move into her new house where she will have her own scraproom!! Yea Megan!! Her DH got it painted and it looks soooo good. I am so happy for her.
OK, about this blog. I set it up for the Night Owls to post news, pictures, swaps, basically anything you want to share with other Night Owls. I thought it would be nice for those who aren't able to be in the thread a lot to have a place to come and catch up quick and get swap info etc... In order to be able to post yourself, you just need to PM me your email address and I will send you an email giving you permission to post. If you have any problems figuring it out all you need to do is PM or email me and I will help you.
Tomorrow I am going to take some time and post all the swap info and rules etc... here. So this will be the place to go to find out what swaps are going on what month and info about those swaps such as requirements, Hostesses, being a Hostess etc... So check back tomorrow. OK, I am going to head out to my own craft room and get some work done. You all have a good day and I will see you in the thread!! Hugs, Pam
My Menu Board
-
Golly I have been away way too long. This post is an old craft but I've
been using it religiously for months now and the fact that we only fight
about dinn...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment