Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Night Owl Blog

Hello Girls!! I have created a blog just for the Night Owls. This is a private blog and not listed anywhere, however others may still access it if they have the address so remember that when you post. I am just starting to set it up so bear with me for a few days. I am making this a group blog and it can have as many as 100 authors, which means when you have news you want to share with everyone, you can come here and post it and also leave a comment on others posts. We can post swap info and pictures and basically anything you like. I would like to keep the blog as private as possible so I will ask that we don't give out the blog address, add it to our siggies or add as a link on other blogs. I am hoping we can use it as a Virtual Newsletter so when someone is gone or needs info about swaps etc.. they can come here to see what's happening. As I figure out more I will set up more. The name came about because Night Owl News was already taken, so this is the Night Owl Hooter. Does that make us Hooter Girls?? ...LOL. So enjoy it and have fun!! Hugs, Pam

4 comments:

Dream of Scrappin' said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks Pam! How cool that we are collective bloggers now!

Stephanie said...

This is such an awesome idea! Thanks, Pammie. You're the best!!!

krisy said...

Pam, what a great BLOG, this will be so much fun for our group, you did a awesome job,
Christy P.

krisy said...

I'm have a RAK give away for all the Night Owls, the winner will be annouced May 2ed, you get three guesses, what I need from you is: How many carts you think I have, and what cart am I giving away in my RAK? actually this cart I have 2 of them so Im giving it away. Please send me your guesses to my email at krisy0731@ msn.com GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ........Christy

Post a Comment